Saturday, October 13, 2007

Favorite Presentation

My favorite presentation was Stacey’s. She was very passionate about her presentation and it was very well thought out. I really liked all the facts she told the class about Boulder. Every thing she said held my attention and it made me want to go there. I have been to many cites in the area such a Aspen, Denver, Telluride, Cresten Butte, Gunnison, and Montrose, however, I have never been to Boulder. I really like Colorado and as you can tell, I have been to many other cities in the state. Stacey is right about how Clemson, South Carolina is a complete different culture. It fascinates me that Stacey chose to come to a small town across the United States for college. I can image that South Carolina was a complete culture shock and I admire her for staying with it. She seems like a well traveled person and I admire that also. Overall, Stacey’s presentation was very well done. A+ to Stacey.

No comments: