Sunday, September 9, 2007

WEB 2.0

I personally thought Web 2.0 was really cool, however a little fast to follow. It was not that it was necessarily too fast, but that it was just a lot of information and too many different things going on all at once. The video got me thinking so hard about the things going on from the beginning of the video that I found myself not really paying attention to the message towards the end.

This video does do a good job at informing viewers on how much we rely on technology. It also shows how fast and easy it is to connect with resources as well as people all over the world.

It is amazing to me how much technology effects our lives today. Not being a full time women in the workforce, I still use technology in almost everything I do. Sending an e-mail to a friend or calling my parents at home or having my alarm clock wake me up, its all technology that I use on a daily basis. I can't even imagine how much more I will use technology once I am out of school and have a full time job. This video makes you wonder.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Hilary! This is Stacy. I just wanted to let you know that for this weeks blog, I chose to comment on your presentation because I thought it was so informative. I did not know anything about rowing, and I thought your presentation was so informative!

Jessica K said...

Hey Hilary! I wanted to let you know that I wrote about your presentation in my blog for this week. I thought you did a great job!