Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Little About Me

Hi everyone! For those that don't know me, my name is Hilary. I am from Nashville, Tennessee and a Junior at Clemson. I am majoring in Management and minoring in Advertisement. I am not exactly sure what I want to do with my Management degree, but I am interested in going to Graduate School to get my Masters in Real Estate. I love design and houses. I plan on buying houses to stage them and then resell them for a greater price than bought. I think this occupation will be time consuming but flexible. I want a flexible job so I can raise my children. I want to be able to spend time with my children and to give them the life I never had.

At Clemson I dedicate most of my time to two activities outside of academics. I am on the Clemson Women's Rowing team and a Greek Life sorority member. Between the two, it takes a great deal of time management to balance your academics with athletics and have a social life, but somehow I do it. I do take pride in what I do at Clemson and I take pride in being a Tiger as well. Being an athlete for a University that I love is an incredible amount of work and dedication, however I would never not appreciate the experience I get.

I have three amazing roommates. They are mature and know what is best for them in their life. Each of us have our own personal struggles, but we would not be all keeping our head as high as we do without each other. We all have been in many hard and uncomfortable situations, but what can be better than a roommate that supports each other and loves each other for who they are, rather than whom they are not.

If you want to know more about me, then you should ask. I am not going to waste more words about myself, because I rather get to know you than tell you about me. That's all I have for now. Until next blog, Go TIGERS!!

No comments: