My advice to you for Angie Roger’s class is the list provided below. If you master this list, you will be guaranteed an A in her class.
- Take her class and do not drop it!! You can get an easy A if you do the work she wants
- Do your blogs every week. Pick a night to always do the weekly blogs on. I picked Sunday, just because. This way you do not have to play catch up on your blog post because it can be very time consuming if you try to do them all at once.
- When you do your group project, pick people that you think will be fun and want to complete there work. My group had fun at our meetings and we even had cookouts and meals together.
- Get an early start on your portfolio!! Angie will help you with it and will walk you step by step through the process. Get all your documents and links together and she will easily show you how.
- Turn your assignments in on time. It is the first step to getting an A.
- Lastly, Angie wants all of her students to get an A. She wants you to come in for help and is willing to help you. This is the teacher that you want for English 304! Take Angie! She is great!